Welcome to EternalGarment.com, the online matrimonial service dedicated to Previously Married Muslims, and others who are open to marrying them. Use of this site is strictly for the purpose of seeking compatible life partners for Marriage only.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are an Adult over 18 Years Old
You expressly represent, warrant and affirm that you are over 18 years old.
No one under the age of eighteen is allowed to register as a member of EternalGarment.com or to access or to use this website, use any of our affiliate or partner sites, or to access any links directly form this site or from our affiliate sites. If you are under 18 years old, please close this web page immediately and leave the EternalGarment.com site immediately as you are not authorized to be here, or to access any pages of this site including this one.
This Site is for Personal Use Only
EternalGarment.com is intended solely for individual member personal use and not for commercial or business purposes. If you are a business entity or commercial concern, your presence on the site is not allowed unless it is expressly authorized in writing by EternalGarment.com. EternalGarment.com pursues vigorous legal action against unauthorized login by business and commercial entities.
You expressly agree to use this service subject to the following terms and conditions:
• You have registered as a member of EternalGarment.com solely for individual member personal use and not for commercial or business purposes.
• You commit to keep all information provided to you by other members of EternalGarment.com private and confidential and you will obtain the permission of the member who provided it to you prior to sharing it with a third party.
- You will not request money, or any other form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on this site
- You will not send money or any form of financial asset to any other member that you meet on this site
- You will not organize and will not participate in any funds transfer or any asset transfer arrangement organized by any member you meet on this site.
- You will not load or distribute any virus or software which may harm the site or any of its users.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through email or instant messenger any vulgar material, pictures or content.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through email or instant messenger any material promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent or action.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through email or instant messenger any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, suggesting, engaging in or enticing other to commit any illegal or immoral acts.
- You will not send to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters.
- You will not post in your profile or communicate through email or instant messenger any content promoting or soliciting commercial activity including advertising the selling of any product or service, including joining or acquiring membership in any other website.
- You will not engage in any practice with the intent of gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information or any other kind of information of our members.
- The information that you include about yourself in your profile will be accurate and will be the truthful description of your true self.
- Any photographs that you upload to the site will be reasonably recent and authentic photographs of yourself. If any other persons are incidentally included in the photos that you upload, you represent and you warrant that you have their explicit consent to upload such photos. You agree to indemnify EternalGarment.com, its officers, directors and employees against any claim arising as a result of you uploading unauthorized photographs without owner or subject consent.
- Your right to use EternalGarment.com is subject to any restrictions, limitations, or conditions established or imposed from time to time at the sole discretion of EternalGarment.com. This may include future limitations on certain features and functions.
Fraud and Scam Warning
The site specifically and emphatically warns members never to send money to anyone that they meet on the site. A very small number of profiles on this site (and most similar sites) may not be genuine and may belong to scammers that may manage to slip through our extensive filters and pose as people who they are not. The site has no way of determining the validity of any communication that you receive from another member or the validity of the person behind such communication. We believe that these are few in numbers, but the damage they can cause may be enormous. These scammers will typically pose as an attractive woman or man. They will initiate contact with other members and will at some point during the interaction request money from the other person. This could be a request in the form of a loan, assistance for food, assistance for medical treatment, assistance to cover travel expenses to visit that member or assistance to smuggle a fortune out of a particular country. The list is endless. The bottom line is that we are warning our members to never send any money to anyone that they meet on this site for any reason whatsoever. Chances are 100% that the sending member will be defrauded of that money and will become another unhappy fraud victim. It is a violation of site policy to solicit money from or to send money to any member on the site. It is the responsibility of each member to report to the site administrator through the "CONTACT US" link below any request made by another member for money or any correspondence received from another member involving a financial transaction.
EternalGarment.com is Held Harmless
You explicitly, expressly and totally understand and agree that EternalGarment.com is held harmless by you and anyone else against any wrongdoing, damage, scam, misrepresentation, inappropriate contact, untruthfulness, trickery, or deceit perpetrated against you by any member that you meet on this site or on any of our affiliated sites, or that you meet through any links located on this site or any of our affiliated sites. You completely understand that the internet is fertile ground for scams and fraudulent schemes perpetrated by unscrupulous parties that have the ability to join this and other sites while keeping their true identity, motives and character undetected. You completely understand and fully agree that it is your responsibility and solely your responsibility to get to know the person that you are communicating with. It is your responsibility and solely your responsibility to conduct all the necessary investigation of all people that you are in communication with and to verify the credibility of the information, claims and representations made to you by any other member that you meet through this site.
EternalGarment.com Assumes no Liability, Financial or Otherwise
EternalGarment.com does not endorse, confirm, support, verify or validate the accuracy or the reliability of any of the information posted by members on this site. This includes but is not limited to all text, photographs, pictures, and any other content.
You explicitly, expressly, and totally understand and agree that EternalGarment.com assumes no liability or responsibility, financial, or otherwise for the truthfulness, accuracy, intent, motives, or behavior of anyone on this site or any of its affiliate sites. You meet people on this site and on affiliate sites at your own risk. People use the internet for various motives and intentions. It is your responsibility and solely your responsibility to verify the accuracy, truthfulness, good intentions, and motives of anyone that you meet on this site. EternalGarment.com is not responsible and is not liable for any aspect of any conversations, contact, or other information exchanged between members online or offline.
EternalGarment.com assumes no financial or any form of responsibility or liability for any financial loss, material loss, emotional harm, physical harm, or any other type of loss or harm you may incur as a result of contacting or being contacted by, communicating with, meeting, interacting with, or conducting business with anyone you meet on this site or any of its affiliates or through any links associated with these.
You expressly understand and agree that if any other member that you are in communication with on this site requests money from you for travel assistance, medical assistance, subsistence or for any other reason, it is almost certainly a scam or a fraudulent scheme and you are at a very high risk of being defrauded. You will report such request along with the username of the requesting member immediately to the site Administrator through info@EternalGarment.com.
You expressly understand and agree that if any other member that you are in communication with on this site requests your assistance to transfer money from one bank account to another, that it is almost certainly a scam or a fraudulent scheme and that you are at a very high risk of being defrauded. If you participate, you may also be at risk of violating the law depending on your country of residence. You will report such request along with the username of the requesting member immediately to the site Administrator through info@EternalGarment.com.
You agree and certify that you will NOT request money or any form of financial or material assistance from any other member that you meet through this site.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CERTIFY THAT YOU WILL NOT SEND MONEY OR TRANSFER ANY FINANCIAL ASSETS TO ANYONE THAT YOU MEET ON THIS SITE. YOU WILL NOT PARTICPATE IN ANY MONEY TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT ORGANIZED BY ANYONE THAT YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED SITES OR ANY LINKS ASSOCIATED WITH EITHER THIS SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES. YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REPORT ANY REQUEST FOR MONEY TRANSFERS AND REQUESTS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE SITE ADMINISTRATOR.
You agree to indemnify EternalGarment.com, our officers, partners, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, against any loss or damages, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the site, including without limitation any breach by you of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you.
Inappropriate Use of EternalGarment.com
EternalGarment.com intends to pursue vigorous legal action against any individual or business entity engaging in inappropriate use of this site. Inappropriate use includes but is not limited to:
- Posting in your profile or communicating through email or Instant Messenger any vulgar material, pictures or content.
- Posting in your profile or communicating through email or Instant Messenger any material promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent or action.
- Posting in your profile or communicating through email or Instant Messenger any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, suggesting, engaging in or enticing other to commit any illegal or immoral acts.
- Sending to any member unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters.
- Posting in your profile or communicating through email or Instant Messenger any content promoting or soliciting commercial activity including advertising the selling of any product or service, including joining or acquiring membership in any other website.
- Engaging in any practice with the intent of gathering personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, financial information or any other kind of information of our members.
- Requesting money, or any other form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on this site
- Sending money or any form of financial asset to any other member that you meet on this site
- Participating in any funds transfer or any asset transfer arrangement organized by any member you meet on this site.
Termination of Access to EternalGarment.com
If EternalGarment.com deems it appropriate in its sole discretion, we may terminate or suspend any member's access to all or part of the site at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Any fraudulent, illegal, suspicious, immoral activity or any other type of activity that would infringe upon another member's right to enjoy using the site will result in the termination of your membership and the deletion of your profile.
From time to time due to technological factors, scheduled software uploads and other factors beyond our control, service may be temporarily interrupted. From time to time, certain features of the site, such as the Chat Lounge and Instant Messenger may not be available for use due to technological and other factors. From time to time, access to the site and the ability to log into the site may not be available due to technological and other factors. You agree to hold EternalGarment.com harmless against any such interruption of service.
EternalGarment.com Content Policy
Members may not include telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, or street addresses in their EternalGarment.com profile. Profiles that are registered with any of the above information will be subject to immediate deletion.
EternalGarment.com expressly prohibits inappropriate content. Profiles containing inappropriate content will be subject to immediate deletion. EternalGarment.com makes the determination in its sole discretion as to what material constitutes inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes but is not limited to the following:
- Pornographic material, pictures, text, words and any other pornographic content, implied or explicit.
- Vulgar material, pictures and content.
- Material promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent or action.
- Content that includes or advocates any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, and any illegal or immoral acts.
- Unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters.
- Any content promoting or soliciting commercial activity including advertising the selling of any product or service, including joining or acquiring membership in any other website.
- Personal contact information such as email address, telephone numbers, street address.
- Fake pictures. Fake pictures are pictures posted that are not those of the actual members. This includes pictures of actors, actresses, models or any person who is not the actual member.
- Misleading or untruthful personal Information, including misrepresented real age, location, country of residence, country of origin, religion, height, weight, and any other item of personal description.
EternalGarment.com reserves the right and diligently exercises that right to delete any content violating Content Policy parameters outlined above. EternalGarment.com will delete any content including pictures, messages or profiles that is deemed in the sole discretion of EternalGarment.com to be illegal, immoral, offensive, or in violation of the letter and spirit of this agreement and the purpose of the website or any of its affiliates.
EternalGarment.com Right to Use Member Provided Information
You agree that all content, including all photographs, all pictures, and all words and text submitted in your profile becomes the exclusive property of EternalGarment.com. You retain no rights or copyright whatsoever in any and all photographs, pictures, text, and any other items submitted to EternalGarment.com.
You represent and warrant that you have the right to post the content on your profile. You immediately and automatically grant EternalGarment.com and simultaneously warrant that you have the right to grant EternalGarment.com, our affiliates, link partners, and members the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use, copy, distribute any and all content elements, including text, pictures, photographs and any other content.
You grant EternalGarment.com the right in its sole discretion to edit, modify, delete, reproduce, redistribute, or publish any of the information that you have submitted in your profile. This includes text, photographs, pictures and any and all other information submitted with your profile at time of activation or at any subsequent time. You grant EternalGarment.com the right to use your information including but not limited to your pictures, photographs, username, age, marital status, religion, ethnicity and location provided to the website to promote, market and advertise EternalGarment.com everywhere and anywhere online or offline.
You grant EternalGarment.com the right in its sole discretion to copy and transfer your entire profile, or portions thereof, and all its content, including text, pictures, photographs, personal description, and any contact information, to any affiliate or related or partner sites of EternalGarment.com and to post such content on different pages of the site at the sole discretion of EternalGarment.com.
Monitoring Policies and Practices
EternalGarment.com is committed to making the use of our site a safe and pleasant experience for our members. In order to do this, EternalGarment.com reserves the right to periodically monitor, either at random, or selectively, member correspondences within the site. This includes all communication sent or received through the email system, winks, chat lounge, and instant message system.
Full Access Membership: At EternalGarment.com, there is only one single level of membership that has full access to all the features of the site. This way, there is no confusion, and no annoying limitations associated with varying membership levels. As a “Full Access Member”, a member is able to do the following: create their profile, use all the search options, express interest in other members, and send messages to other members after interest is accepted. In addition, to reduce the risk of spam, EternalGarment.com limits the number of daily messages that any member can send. The number of messages allowed to be sent by a member can be increased or decreased at any time at the sole discretion of EternalGarment.com, but will never be less than 10 allowed messages per day. Finally a member can “block” another member if needed, and “Report Abuse”. In order to use any of the features of this website, a visitor must first become a “Full Access Member”.
Purchased Memberships Terms and Conditions
EternalGarment.com Compliance with OFAC Laws and Regulations
EternalGarment.com fully complies with OFAC laws, policies, and regulations. EternalGarment.com does not accept payments from members located in foreign countries for which OFAC sanctions are in place. This includes but is not limited to credit card transactions, payment by check, ACH transfer, wire transfer, money orders, cash or gift certificates. At the present time, these countries are: Belarus, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Syria, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Burma, North Korea, Sudan, Zimbabwe. This list may be modified according to the latest updates available from OFAC.
Unless a promotional discount applies, generally a member pays $9.95 for the first month of service, and the method of payment is automatically charged $9.95 per subsequent month. Hence membership is automatically renewed after a month has elapsed. If at any time the member would like to cancel their membership, they are able to do so before the next automatic billing occurs. If membership is canceled after the membership has automatically been renewed, then the membership fee for the newly renewed month will not be credited back.
EternalGarment.com is constantly reviewing the price of purchased membership. EternalGarment.com may, in its sole discretion, adjust the price upwards or downwards at any time.
You may pay for your membership online with a credit card or electronic check. You can also pay through the mail by personal check or money order. We also accept funds transfer through Western Union. For detailed payment instructions, follow the MEMBERSHIP link that is located on the Member Menu panel.
Recurring Payment Policy and Cancellation of Paid Subscription
All memberships that are purchased by credit card or electronic check will be renewed automatically on the 30th day from the original purchase. For the 6 month membership, only a single payment is required for a six month period.
If you do not wish to be billed again after your initial purchase, you must cancel your recurring membership yourself prior to the scheduled re-bill date.
Cancellation of your paid subscription is 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and is 100% self administered. To cancel your recurring membership, click the "CANCEL MEMBERSHIP" link. You will be directed to the website of the payment processor through which you initially made your payment. You must log into the account you initially created with the payment processor or you must contact the payment processor through the phone number listed on their site.
Your cancellation request must be received by the payment processor prior to the scheduled re-bill date. Note: If you do not cancel your subscription prior to the scheduled re-bill date, your credit card or checking account on file will be re-billed by our payment processor and you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount that is re-billed.
EternalGarment.com will only make refunds if the refund policy is strictly adhered to as described below.
Initial Payment: All initial payments made through PayPal have a one hour from time of initial payment full refund policy. Any request for a refund must be received within one hour from time that payment is made. No portion of your payment is refundable should you decide not to use the service after one hour from buying the membership. After one hour from time of initial payment, the cost of purchase of your membership is completely non-refundable.
Recurring Payment: If your request to cancel your recurring membership is not received by EternalGarment.com prior to the scheduled re-bill date, your credit card or checking account on file will be re-billed and you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount that is re-billed. If recurring membership cancellation request is not received prior to the scheduled recurring membership subscription re-bill date, the cost of purchase of your membership is completely non-refundable.
Any refunds issued will be processed and completed within 5-7 business days of initial refund request.
Stolen Cards and Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards
EternalGarment.com takes credit card fraud very seriously. Discovery that any member has used a stolen or fraudulent credit card will result in the notification of the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and immediate locking of the member account.
EternalGarment.com provides to its members a proprietary email system with the latest communication technology available on the internet. Use of the EternalGarment.com email system is permitted for all “Full Access Members”.
The EternalGarment.com email system will not be used for inappropriate contact with other members. EternalGarment.com determines in its sole discretion what constitutes inappropriate contact, which includes but is not limited to:
- Emails that include pornographic material, pictures, text, words and any other pornographic content, implied or explicit.
- Emails promoting harmful or criminal thoughts, intent or action.
- Emails containing or advocating any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise, racism, bigotry, violence, invasion of privacy, and any illegal or immoral acts.
- Unsolicited mass mailings, junk mail, spam mail and chain letters.
- Emails promoting or soliciting commercial activity including advertising the selling of any product or service, including joining or acquiring membership in any other website.
- Emails soliciting money from anyone you contact through the site and engaging in any financial or money transfer arrangement with anyone that you contact through the site.
Limit on number of messages
EternalGarment.com imposes a limit on the daily number of messages that any member can send. This is to control spam and to ensure that no single member on the site can access an unreasonably large number of members with inappropriate messages or content in a short period of time. The current maximum number of daily email messages that any member can send is 20.
EternalGarment.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to increase or to decrease the number of daily permitted emails. Members are urged to review this section on a monthly basis to determine if any adjustments in the number of daily permitted emails have been made. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY OF A DAILY LIMIT ON NUMBER OF EMAILS PERMITTED, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MEMBERSHIP.
Unpredictability of Email reply Rate
Some members that you send an email message to may not respond to your email message. Although this can be quite frustrating, it could be due to a number of factors. The member you are trying to reach may be talking to other members and is not interested in starting something new. The member may also elect not to respond to you because they are not interested in your profile or they do not see a picture in your profile.
To improve your email reply success rate, it is important that you have a well written profile with a minimum of grammatical errors. It is important that you upload a good flattering picture of yourself. It is also important that your email to the member be interesting, polite, informative and pleasant to read. Failure to do the above will almost certainly result in less than satisfactory email reply results.
It is important for you to note that just because a member sent you an email message, it does not guarantee that the same member will answer your reply email message to them. This site is extremely active and people meet other people very quickly. Our best advice is for you to reply immediately to any email message that you receive before the sending member loses interest and /or moves on to the next member that interests them.
Agreement to Receive Notifications and Other Communications
EternalGarment.com reserves the right to send electronic mail to you and to other members. The purpose of this communication includes but is not limited to:
• Inform you of any change to the status your membership.
• Inform you about contacts or interests in your profile from another member.
• Inform you of any modifications to this Agreement or of any additions or changes to the site's service.
• Inform you of other member profiles that may represent a suitable match to the selection criteria stated in your profile.
• Provide information to you regarding our affiliate or partner sites.
• Inform you about any EternalGarment.com related products or services.
• Provide you with information about any item that we think, in our sole discretion, may be of interest to you.
EternalGarment.com asserts full copyright protection in all content published on the website by our partners, our members, and other users. You explicitly agree that you will not copy, modify, or distribute any of such information without the express written consent of the original owner of the content.
EternalGarment.com may periodically modify this agreement. It is your sole responsibility to review this agreement at least on a monthly basis to determine if any of the modifications are unacceptable to you. If any subsequent modifications are deemed unacceptable, you must immediately discontinue use of the site. Your login subsequent to reviewing any modifications constitutes a binding acceptance by you of any and all modifications to the Agreement.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
You may contact us by e-mail at support@EternalGarment.com. We can also be contacted at our corporate address:
1701 Bloomingdale Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139